Employment Application Process
When applying for a position at Marcellin College, please:
1. Complete the Staff Application form clearly stating the position for which you are applying.
2. Enclose a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae (including the contact details of 3 referees) and a covering letter.
3. Complete detailed responses to the Selection Criteria, found within the position description on the Current Vacancies page.
Only fully completed applications will be considered.
Please email applications in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Department can be contacted on (03) 9851 1589 if you require further information.
All applicants are required to:
• Provide evidence of eligibility to work in Australia
• Proof of identification
• Complete a Child Safety Declaration
• Provide evidence of current VIT registration or
• Provide evidence or agree to undertake a Working With Children Check for non-teaching positions
All staff members at Marcellin are expected to support the Catholic ethos of the College.
Marcellin College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.