When applying for a position at Marcellin College, please:
- Complete the Online Application via the Job Board
You will be required to provide a resume and cover letter with this application.
All applicants are required to:
- Complete the online application form
- Complete a Child Safety Declaration
- Provide evidence of eligibility to work in Australia
- Provide proof of identification
- Provide proof of applicable qualification
- Provide certificate of National Police Check
- Provide evidence of current VIT registration or
- Provide evidence or agree to undertake a Working With Children Check for non-teaching positions
- Confirm that they have read the “Statement of Principles Regarding Catholic Education“
Please contact Human Resources, on +61 3 9851 1589 if you require further information, or email email@example.com. This email is for enquiry only.
All applications must be submitted via Job Board.
All staff members at Marcellin are expected to support the Catholic ethos of the College.
Marcellin College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.